Festival Opens with Fun Run

09/06/2011

Fun Run 2011

Ken Whitelaw, whose previous visit to Inistioge was with Gerry Duffy to run in one of the 32 Marathons they completed last July, performed the official opening of the 2011 Inistioge Summer Festival by launching the 3km Fun Run on the Rock Rd.  It was very successful start to the proceedings and we are very thankful to Ken for taking the time to join us on what was a beautiful day. 

Cullintra House

Cullintra House

Farmhouse Accommodation

Cullintra House, a 250 year old farmhouse set amid 230 acres of farm and woodlan...

Old Schoolhouse Cafe

Old Schoolhouse Cafe

Cafe / Restaurant

  History The Old Schoolhouse was built in 1703 as a Merchant's House...